GATE Results 2017 for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to be released on the official website www.gate.iitr.ernet.in. The candidates can view the result using their registration number and DOB as soon as released on the official website. The results can even be viewed directly from the link on this page. ATE 2017 answer key had been released by various leading coaching institutes like Made Easy, GateForum, The Gate Academy, etc.
About Organisation Conducting GATE
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, also known as GATE is an all-India examination organised by the seven famous IIT’s which includes Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee and it is also conducted by IISC. The Government even grants the financial support to the candidates for their studies who qualify the GATE exam and score better Ranks.
GATE 2017 Results available @ www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
The Results of GATE 2017 Examination will be released by the organisation conducting the examination. The candidates scoring marks above the cut off will be considered as short-listed in the test. The short-listed candidates will be called for the admissions to various Postgraduate Engineering courses, and some others will get recruited to government and private firms according to the scores obtained by the candidate.
GATE 2017 Cut Off Marks
- For Instrumentation Engineering (IN) paper, the cutoff marks are given to be 25.45 for General, 22.9 for OBC and 16.96 for SC/ST/PWD.
- For Chemical Engineering Paper, the cutoff marks are given to be 29.7 for General category, 33.1 for OBC, 22 for SC/ST/PWD.
- For Biotechnology paper, the cutoff marks given to be 26.8 for General, 23.47 for OBC and 17.39 for SC/ST/PWD.
- For Mechanical Engineering Paper, the cutoff marks are given to be 27.52 for General category, 24.77 for OBC and 18.34 for SC/ST/PWD.
- For Electrical Engineering Paper, the cutoff marks are given to be 25.1 for General, 22.5 for OBC and 16.7 for SC/ST/PWD.
- For Paper, Electronic and Communications Engineering, the cutoff marks are given to be 25 for General, 22.5 for OBC and 16.6 for SC/ST/PWD.
- For the paper, Computer Science and Information Technology, the cutoff marks are given to be 25 for General category, 22.5 for OBC and 16.6 for SC/ST/PWD category.
- For Civil Engineering Paper, the cutoff marks are given to be 25 for General category, 22.5 for OBC category and 16.6 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
How to Get GATE 2017 Results Online
- First of all, students have to open the link www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
- Go to the link of exam result.
- Right here press at Gate 2017 Results.
- Fill the details asked by the site
- Then click on the send button, your examination results will appear.
- Download it and also see your marks.
Take the printed copy for reference. Stay connected to this page for all the updates.