The Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) is a Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Examination conducted every year. This year the examination is scheduled in the month of February 2017.
GATE 2017 Login
The candidates willing to apply for the exam have to follow certain criteria. The candidate registering for the test will be provided with an Enrolment ID and password for all the further procedures like downloading the Admit card, to check the Answer Keys, for checking the Results.
GATE 2017 Candidate Login
The Engineering passed out candidates and also the candidates in the final semester can apply. The notification is released by the organisation with all the detailed procedure for the application. The information can be referred from the official website www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.
About Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
It is an entrance examination conducted for higher studies after Engineering. It is a National level entrance organised together by Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee). The test is conducted to check the understanding of the candidate in Engineering subjects. The test is carried out separately for all the Branches of Engineering at different dates.
GATE 2017 Schedule
The examination is scheduled in between February 4th and February 12th, 2017. The GATE 2017 Exam will be held only on Saturdays and Sundays in between the dates mentioned. The examination is conducted online. The candidates can go procedure of application.
Procedure of Application
1. The candidates can log in to the official site using the Enrollment ID and Password provided by the Board on registration.
2. Fill all the required information correctly.
3. Upload all the scanned documents required.
4. Complete the payment procedure through net banking, Credit/Debit card, E-Challan.
5. Finally, submit the application and confirm the status of the application.
Documents Required for Registration
- Latest Result Memo or Transcript
- Certificate to prove Date of Birth.
- Identity proof or Aadhar card.
- Deed Poll (For Name Change)
- Marriage or Divorced Certificate(applicable for married candidates)
- Passport size Photograph(size 3 MB)
- Scanned signature(using black ink)
GATE 2017 Login ID / Candidate Login
The candidates submitted the application or willing to apply must remember their Enrolment ID and password throughout the end of the procedure. The further details regarding the examination will be published as soon as released by the organisation. Visit this page regularly for all updates regarding admit card, syllabus, previous year papers and much more.